Welcome to barmans.co.uk
Barmans was formed in 1977 and originally started out as an optic refurbishing company under the name Barmans Supplies, later developing several new products for the licensed trade including the rota price system, a device for displaying and altering the prices of spirits displayed behind the bar.
During the 1980s, Barmans became one of the UK's largest wholesalers of bar and catering supplies and has been at the forefront of I.T. developments with one of the first online ordering systems for the licensed trade.
In 1998 Barmans Ltd. became an online retailer to caterers, hotels, restaurants, pubs and bars, and in 2000 we launched a gift and gadget sister website Drinkstuff.com to accommodate our increasing supply of drinking games.
Dedicated to supplying pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants with the finest wares, we make sure to source trade products of the highest quality.
To make ordering easy we offer a simple to use online checkout system, and a dedicated customer services team that are always at the end of the phone ready to help.
While we fill our 25,000ft2 warehouse with as many products as possible, ranging from glassware, to bar sundries, to bar stools, if you are looking for a particular bar product, we will make every effort to try and source it for you.
Need some help? Just call 0845 3133352 (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-4pm).
To see our building via Google click here...
Our motivation is to maintain our position as the number one retailer in our target market.
How do we achieve this?
- By providing an efficient dispatching service, with all orders to be dispatched to customers within 24 working hours (currently at 19.5 hours)
- By ensuring that we always have the highest possible stock levels to provide our customers with the products they want.
- Our dedicated buying team regularly visit trade shows and gain hands-on experience with the products we sell, so we know that each of our products are of a high standard before we make them available to you.
Our pledge to you as a customer:
- Offer you the best possible customer service, both before and after any
- Answer all telephone calls within four rings.
- Respond to all e-mail communications within 24 working hours.
- Despatch your order within 24 working hours.
- Provide the best quality products at fair/competitive prices.
Barmans Ltd (drinkstuff.com) is a registered partner of the BRDO (Better Regulation Delivery Office) through Cambridgeshire County Council.
For more information on Barmans Ltd., take a look at our company history timeline to view the ongoing changes since 1977.
Barmans Ltd registered in England no. 256 3265
Saxon Way Industrial Estate
Please visit our sister sites drinkstuff.com and HomeTemptations.com