Welcome to barmans.co.uk
Barmans was formed in 1977 and originally began as an optic refurbishing company under the name Barmans Supplies. Later, we started developing several new products for the licensed trade including the rota price system, a device for displaying and altering the prices of spirits displayed behind the bar. During the 1980s, Barmans became one of the UK's largest wholesalers of bar and catering supplies and has been at the forefront of I.T developments with one of the first online ordering systems for the licensed trade.
In 1998, Barmans Ltd became an online retailer to caterers, hotels, restaurants, pubs and bars. In 2000, we launched a sister website drinkstuff.com to accommodate our increasing supply of glassware, cocktail equipment, kitchen and dining products.
Dedicated to supplying pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants, as well as domestic customers, with the finest wares, we make sure to source trade products of the highest quality. To make ordering easy we offer a simple to use online checkout system and have a dedicated customer service team that are always at the end of the phone ready to help.
We fill our Melbourn HQ and our newly acquired Mildenhall warehouse, with as many products as possible, ranging from glassware to bar sundries and commercial furniture. However, if you are looking for a particular bar product, we will make every effort to try and source it for you.
Need some help? Just give us a call on 01763 264 280 (Mon-Fri 09:00-16:30).
Find drinkstuff on Google Maps
Our motivation is to maintain our position as the number one retailer in our target market and bring excellent products and customers service to you.
How do we achieve this?
- By providing an efficient dispatching service, with all orders to be dispatched to customers within 24 working hours (currently at 19.5 hours)
- By ensuring that we always have the highest possible stock levels to provide our customers with the products they want.
- Our dedicated buying team regularly visit trade shows and gain hands-on experience with the products we sell, so we know that each of our products are of a high standard before we make them available to you.
Our pledge to you as a customer:
- Offer you the best possible customer service, both before and after any
- Answer all telephone calls within four rings.
- Respond to all e-mail communications within 24 working hours.
- Despatch your order within 24 working hours.
- Provide the best quality products at fair/competitive prices.
Barmans Ltd (drinkstuff.com) is a registered partner of the BRDO (Better Regulation Delivery Office) through Cambridgeshire County Council.
Barmans Ltd registered in England no. 0256 3265
Saxon Way Industrial Estate